You’ve tried every marketing strategy you can think of but nothing seems to be working.
You just want to speak an expert who can tell you what you should be focusing on (and what you don’t need to worry about right now).
I can do exactly that.
With 8 years experience in marketing, I know there’s three key things every small business owner needs to get right to attract the right customers: website, social media and offline presence.
Book one of my marketing strategy reviews and I’ll take a look at:
- Your website and tell exactly what’s working and what you need to change to attract more customers.
- Your social media and tell you exactly which platforms you should be active on and how you should be using them (plus how much time to spend on each).
- Your offline content e.g. brochures/flyers, business cards, publications and what kind of content you should have and how you should be talking about your business.
Cost: £99 + VAT
Here’s how it works:
- You book your strategy review with me (using the ‘book now’ button below).
- I’ll send you a short questionnaire to complete with all the information I need to do a thorough review.
- Once I’ve received your completed questionnaire I’ll get stuck into the review. I aim to complete reviews with 7 days of receiving your complete survey – often less.
- I send you a private recording of my review via email. This will come with three key recommendations plus an invitation to book a short follow-up call to discuss my recommendations and how you can put them into action.